• Will be responsible for the P & L of the account assigned, Complete end to end ownership of driving portfolio AOP revenue achievement profitably
• New brand onboarding, identify selection gaps and address through business development; oversee onboarding process end-to-end
• Will work closely with Accounts and develop win-win relationships by ensuring stock / promoter / pricing availability with quality products
• Will drive Market Share of every account as per organization guidelines.
• Ensure the cross functional seamlessness between the brand partners, Ops and backend support functions.
• Measure, Track and analyze key account metrics to improve revenue and margin
• Serve as a key point of contact for client and internal teams
• Maintain a strong relationship with vendor partners, brands, ensure timely supply of merchandise, assortment build up for marquee events
• Timely internal and external, Brand partner business review
• Establish operational hygiene by setting up cross functional SOPs, ensuring adherence to same
• Close monetization targets for marketing investments with brands
(Yrs & Field)
|4 – 6 years of key account management with achievement of launching concept, category & managing revenue.
|MBA in Sales and Marketing is desirable
|Skills & Abilities
|Strong Planning and Organizing Skills, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Negotiation & Presentation Skills
Visa, Medical Insurance and Annual Fare for Self