Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Responsible for conducting risk based reviews and process audits of information technology related processes and resources for ARG.
Effectively appraise SAP/Other Computer applications, evaluate the suitability, security, integrity, adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness and ensure that the systems fulfil the user/business requirements and have adequate security and controls built-in. In addition to evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of processes and controls and making recommendations for improvement across all potential risk areas including IT Governance and Information Security.
- Implementing an audit strategy for information systems (IS) that is based on risk assessment.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and make recommendations to the management related to remediation strategies.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Prepares working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions in line with the Internal Audit Manual.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Conduct special IT reviews and assignments as assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with audit team members to collect and analyse data
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Create presentations and reports
- A degree in information technology/computer information systems or related.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). Other IS Audit Qualifications like CISSP, CISM are preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IS Audit of which at least 1-2 years in SAP environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- SAP/Information Systems Auditing.
- Experience in ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies
- Report drafting skills
- Great awareness of IS trends.