Majid Al Futtaim Properties invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, and Hospitality pioneer across the Middle East, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you
The Community Management function is responsible for all aspects of day to day operations and management, financial and commercial goals, security, health, safety, environment and sustainability, customer experience and engagement, trust, satisfaction and happiness that are required to ensure world-class services are delivered to MAF community owners and residents. The role requires dynamic management, handling of internal and external stakeholders, customers, vendors, service providers, contractors and related parties who are directly or indirectly involved and contribute to successful management of MAF communities.
- Operations management of jointly owned properties, including but not limited to, owners associations and committees, community services fees, facilities services, health, safety, security and statutory compliance in line with Law No. 6 of 2019 in the Emirate of Dubai.
- Manage vendors, service providers, contractors, and related stakeholders’ performance to ensure excellence in service delivery provided to the community and customers.
- Identify services and procurement needs that are required to ensure smooth operations of the communities, as well as raise such requests on company’s systems and workflows processes.
- Participate and coordinate technical evaluations of services and service providers.
- Customer complaints and suggestions management to ensure timely response and resolutions in line with pre-determined goals and targets (CSAT, NPS, CI etc.).
- Establish and maintain relationship with key customers, owners’ committee members, community influencers and VIPs.
- Conceptualize, organize, and execute community events based on approved event calendar.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and deliverables that maybe directed from time to time by line manager or other members of the leadership teams.
- Micro-manage assigned projects, tasks or initiatives to ensure detailed execution, on time and on budget.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders on community handover, transition and guidelines on successful management of communities.
- Engage and execute continuous improvement framework to create world-class communities (communities of the future) and customer experiences.
- Participate in budget preparation and service fee approval process from local authorities.
- Follow-up on service fee payments, collections, invoicing to meet approved KPIs.
- Educate and enforce community rules and regulations to maintain the harmony and spirit of the communities.
- Establish relationships with government and local authorities’ key personnel to ensure applications, approvals and permits required for MAF are processed in an organized and efficient manner.
- Develop communication templates and standards that will be required for effective and efficient communications with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or real estate or property or facilities management, engineering, urban planning, or related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in real estate or related service industry.
- Strong management and emotional intelligence qualities to drive business performance.
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal and writing) to present reports to internal and external audience
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.