• Work with Leadership, Inventory, Supply Chain and Category team in Demand planning operations.
• Manage SAP IBP tool for forecasting and ensure business inputs are updated.
• Collaborate with all stake holders in business and ensure data is collated in line demand planning.
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring SAP IBP with collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment approach.
• Review sales loss & ABC Segmentation.
• Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
• Ensure demand plan is based on business trends and demand patterns.
• Analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prerequisites for New product introduction and substitution are maintained and ensure demand forecast is developed.
• Assist in developing annual budgets and cost-effectiveness initiatives.
• Develop routine and ad-hoc demand related reports for management.
• Manage Purchase request dashboards with internal stakeholders.
• Schedule forecast accuracy review meetings with management on regular basis.
• Maintain demand planning processes to improve forecast accuracy.
• Work with team to plan, coordinate and execute demand planning activities.
• Update forecasts for new products, seasonal products, discounts, promotions.
• Coordinate with inventory team to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels.
ACTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
• Coordinate demand, supply and distribution planning activities
• Define and monitor KPI and objectives, and draw corrective action plans to enhance processes, methods and tools
• Lead cross functional planning process with Company stakeholders (Store operation, Supply chain, Category/ Merchandise, Finance and Marketing Team in order to optimize company’s strategic goals.
• Ensure master data availability and accuracy to support business processes and data analysis.
• In close collaboration with other departments such as Supply chain team members, to be a leader in different improvement projects aiming to further develop the Supply chain and logistics performance.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Logistics, successful professional experience of at least 8 years in, Demand planning Management is mandatory.
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
• Retail industry experiences in Middle East will have strong advantage.
• Costs and results oriented, able to work within time constraints and schedules.
• Organized and detail-oriented, able to multitask by managing deadlines.
• A dynamic and proactive personality, with strong communication skills.
• Significant experiences in ERP system and forecasting tools.
• Professional in Microsoft Office.