We are seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Planning Engineer to join our modular manufacturing facility. The Planning Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules, coordinating resource allocation, performing critical path analysis, and ensuring efficient project execution. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, excellent organizational abilities, and a keen eye for detail. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to optimize schedules, track project progress, and mitigate risks, ultimately ensuring timely project delivery.
- Develop and maintain project schedules by breaking down projects into individual tasks, determining sequencing and dependencies, and considering resource availability and constraints.
- Coordinate with project manager and department heads to allocate resources, including manpower, equipment, and materials, to specific tasks and activities.
- Perform critical path analysis to identify critical tasks and optimize sequencing to avoid delays and ensure timely project completion.
- Analyze project schedules to identify opportunities for optimization, including shortening project durations, managing dependencies, and minimizing resource conflicts.
- Update and maintain project schedules throughout the project lifecycle, incorporating any changes or delays that occur and tracking progress against the schedule.
- Monitor project risks and proactively address scheduling conflicts or delays, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to mitigate risks and maintain project schedules.
- Develop the Master Production Schedule, works closely with various stakeholders, such as sales, production, and inventory management, to develop the MPS. Considering customer demand, sales forecasts, production capacity, and inventory levels to create a comprehensive schedule for manufacturing modules.
- Tracking and Monitoring, monitors the progress of production activities against the MPS. Track production output, identify any deviations from the planned schedule, and address any issues or delays that may impact the overall production plan.
- From time to time, you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Planning / scheduling Engineer, preferably in a modular manufacturing or similar industry.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, perform critical path analysis, and optimize project schedules.
- Knowledge of resource allocation principles and techniques to optimize resource utilization
THE EMPLOYER BRAND
What makes a True AMANAian
We know that our growth and success come from our people, who continuously drive our company, partners and clients forward. Our community of talented employees, AMANAians, are built on the eight foundations of the Group AMANA workforce.
Building the future with AMANAians
We are human-centric, promoting learning and development opportunities for all our people to thrive. We provide coaching and mentoring to create a work environment that encourages self-development, where skills and passion grow in parallel every day. AMANAians are our most important asset, experts in their fields driving greater efficiencies for our clients.