Majid Al Futtaim Properties invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, and Hospitality pioneer across the Middle East, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day operational and administrative services to “delight” our customers through operational excellence, pro-active facilities management, and proactive health, safety and environment management.
- Oversee site operations and service provider performance related to facilities management
- Develop and assist in preparing policies, procedures, processes, and performance metrics to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Conduct site inspections and audits related to general day to day operations to ensure proactive site management, health and safety, upkeep and maintenance of all common areas.
- Deal with customer complaints and work from start-to-end by coordinating with internal and external stakeholder.
- Assist in day-to-day administration requirements that shall be, but not limited to, reports, presentation, procurement requests, technical evaluation of services and service providers.
- Ensure assigned tasks, projects and initiatives are executed in the timely manner as per timelines directed by the management.
- Enforce community rules and related governing documents to ensure community harmony, spirit and aesthetic values are maintained
- Assist in community service fee budget preparation, expense monitoring, collections, and related follow-ups to ensure collection targets are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Excellent Communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in real estate and related service industry
- M100 – Essentials of Community Management Certification
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.