Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Global Tech & Process Deployment Lead
Primary location: Prague, other locations: Manila, Dubai, Brussels
Contract: full time, permanent
An internal pre-identified candidate for consideration has been identified. However, all applications will be considered.
Drive tech & process transformation initiatives (including but not limited to TranSCend S4 HANA) for Global Services Finance. Deploy all in scope activities, ensuring technology, processes and organization are aligned to the global design.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Lead, facilitate and coordinate all deployment activities per Tech & Process roadmap (including but not limited to TranSCend S4 HANA)
· Effectively oversee multiple projects concurrently
· Coordinate and provide support on the solution design (system & process), through active planning and engagement in the design cycles
· Conduct Launch kick off, manage readiness, anticipitate and manage risks & issues, manage integration cross workstreams (CM&C, compliance, UAM, Master Data, etc.)
· Responsible for the delivery of GS assigned project milestones as per the Project Work Plan
· Business Partnering with relevant stakeholders (PMO, Finance workstream, GPO, BPO, design team, global Program Lead)
· Engage with key stakeholders and lead change management efforts to ensure smooth transition to new ways of working
· Active orchestration and interaction with Project SMEs (day-to-day guidance, coaching, issue handling, etc.)
· Accountable for a smooth transition to new operational model with minimal disruption to the operations
· Accountable for issue and risk resolution & escalation to management where required
· Manage interdependencies with other initiatives
· Understand measures of success and drive work to achieve these
· Lead assessment of business readiness for successful transition and go live
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· Required Years of Related Experience: +6 years
· Strong knowledge of operational A2R processes, specifically inventory supply chain processes.
· Strong project management experience
· Understanding of J&J finance processes, preferably understanding of GS Finance organization / environment is a plus
· Experience in Finance Transformation (Tech & Process) is desirable
· Strong leadership skills to lead and manage a team with a defined area of responsibility
· Ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues
· Ability to work and lead under pressure
· Ability to work autonomously, while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
· Ability to adapt to changing environment
· Ability to assess business readiness for successful transition
· Ability to plan and coordinate multiple and complex deployment activities
· Change management skills
· Strong English language skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Experience of working within virtual teams
· Experience of working across multiple countries
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits:
o 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
o Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
o Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.