The ADNOC Group recognizes the importance of having a skilled and engaged workforce to maintain and improve the levels of service that ADNOC Group provides globally. In order to achieve its progressive agenda, ADNOC Group provides rigorous training and development at all levels within the organization especially for UAE National Fresh Graduates.
The ADNOC Fresh Graduate Program (AGFGP) is a key initiative focused on developing the knowledge of its Trainees who may then become a permanent part of the ADNOC Group at the end of the program.
- To Provide Fresh Graduates with the opportunity to develop their skills and expertise while working for the ADNOC Group as Trainees;
- To select top-tier candidates for the ADNOC Group future talent pool through competency assessments and performance reviews during the Trainee’s program;
- To facilitate the transition from Trainee to Employee and to expose Trainees to the culture of the ADNOC Group before potentially being offered permanent employment as a direct hire employee;
- To provide valuable real-life work experience and on-the-job training within the ADNOC Group even for those that are not able to join permanently.
- For majors other than those previously listed.
To be eligible for consideration for the ADNOC Group Fresh Graduates Program, candidates are required to meet all of the following criteria in addition to any job specific criteria deemed necessary by ADNOC:
- This program is reserved for UAE Nationals;
- Medical fitness in accordance with the work environment of the role;
- Government clearances including certificate of good conduct from Ministry of Interior;
- Completion of all entry Assessments and interviews, including but not limited to, personality and ability assessments; and
- Successful completion of National Service, unless exempted by UAE law.
Please note that Trainees who successfully complete the program are not necessarily guaranteed a permanent contract with ADNOC Group.
What is next:
Recruitment Team will review all the applications against the job requirements & will update the applicants.