Fakeeh University Hospital is seeking a Junior Designer. The Designer would have to be able to design, create and iterate a wide range of work — everything from advertising campaigns to beautiful digital content and visual assets on tight deadlines to communicate the key marketing executive and brand messages across a wide range of touchpoints.
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces).
- Pitch creative ideas.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects.
- Take on special design tasks
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop, Premiere
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Editor/Animator (After Effects)
- Command for post production, editing
- experience for social media (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) for Live Videos & Webinars
- Cinema 4D (not necessary but good to have)
- Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier Pro proficient
- Graphics editing software (e.g. InVision) and design software (e.g. InVision) experience (e.g. Photoshop).
- a working knowledge of design techniques (e.g. prototyping).
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field.