About the Job
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Relations Executive to join the team of Trattoria Toscana. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensures hostess desk/door is manned at all times so that all customers receive a friendly & prompt welcome.
- Schedule dining reservations and arranges special requests such as parties according to the Restaurant Reservations SOP.
- Actively uses the standards detailed in F&B Enquiry/ Booking Checklist when taking Restaurant enquiries or bookings.
- Greets guests, and escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist guests when questioned.
- Has a working knowledge of the dining room layout, table numbers, stations and colleagues working during each shift.
- Familiar enough with the menu to answer any questions the guests may have and should inform guests of any specials at time of seating.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge of all menu items, MJ F&B Service procedures and JI Hygiene Standards.
- Informs staff of any specific guest request or needs.
- Ensures a proper capture of all guest source data (in-house, local residents, outside tourist, SBU) and consolidate per shift.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and a second language (Russian, German, Arabic or French) would be an added advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Guest Relations Executive in a luxury hotel or a high-end restaurant.