KBR is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting the USAID NexGen Global Health Supply Chain Program. This is a full-time position based in Dubai, UAE that will accommodate a hybrid remote/office work schedule, but may require occasional travel. The IT Systems Administrator will work for the Business Manager, under the direct supervision of the Management Information Systems Manager, and serves as the key member of the IT team. Must be a highly organized self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-discipline team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver project functional support for IFS Cloud.
- Follow IT procedures for system configuration and system testing.
- Ensure all applications changes follow the IT change management process.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Leading ongoing IT project reviews of processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Analyze complex business problems and offer solutions to the customer.
- Performing requirements analysis, define objectives and scope of work.
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Develop reports for internal and external customers, write /perform routine SQL queries for data extraction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or related field.
- Relevant experience in business, IT, or related field.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills.
- Proficient in data extraction and analysis, well versed in SQL query creation and review.
- Solid understanding of database relationships.
- Well versed in Microsoft Power BI reporting or comparable.
- IFS Cloud and Supply Chain Management experience is a plus.
Standard Company Requirements
- Must comply with Safety, Health and Environmental plan, policies, and procedures.
- Must comply with the Quality Assurance plan, policies and procedures.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance.
- Responsible for completing all required training.
- Perform other assignments and duties, as required.