Education & Qualifications
- Graduation in IT or computer science
- Certificate in MS Business Central or LS is an additional advantage.
- Minimum 5+ years in a similar role.
- Regional experience within Retail is preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, LS Retail/Central. Experience in LS Loyalty module will be given preference.
- Strong knowledge of CAL/AL programming is must
- SQL Server
- Reporting Tool preferably Power BI
- Strong knowledge of Web services, Api integration.
- Knowledge of C#, .net, office 365, web technologies will be an additional advantage but not mandatory
- Collaborate with business end users, including retail fashion stores, to understand their requirements and translate them into system functionalities.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/LS Retail to align with the specific needs of the retail fashion industry like setting up modules as sales, purchases, inventory, pricing, discounts, promotions, product categorization, loyalty.
- Create customizations and extensions to the standard functionality of Business Central/LS Retail to address specific business requirements like creating workflows, reports, data import/export functionalities, and integration with external systems like e-commerce platforms, loyalty platform, CRM and other third party stake holders.
- Make changes or fine tune the existing customization based on new process change requirements raised by different departments.
- Provide support on to business Users across all the modules of system used in company including LS Retail.
- Master data management.
- Writing SQL Queries, Jobs, stored procedure, SSIS Packages to meet reporting or any other business requirements.
- Developing reports in Business Central and Power BI.
- Collaborate with ERP consultants for outsourced projects and plan timely go live.
- Lead integration and testing of company’s PDA application with ERP.