To manage and control the Air Arabia “Line Stores” inventory and daily activities including receipt, storage and release of all the tools, equipment, and spare parts used for maintenance of Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts.
Ensures all activities are carried and recorded in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and as per regulatory bodies’ rules and regulations.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Handles and maintains the “line store” stock level for the daily demanded items and routine jobs, this includes tool boxes and kits, wheels, batteries, oils, etc.
- Ensures all items and components are available in place and on time to execute maintenance tasks and secure the availability and safe release of aircrafts.
- Carries out daily checks and inspections in Line storage areas to ensure correct storage conditions are maintained such as Temperature and Humidity Control, safety and health conditions, risk hazards, etc.
- Handles the allocation of tools and parts in the store as per instructions received from “Technical Procurement” and “Stores Supervisor”; coordinates the replacement of consumable items and updates system accordingly.
- Pre-loads system with requirements for ADD/MDD to be ready for retrieval on time.
- Issues daily tool boxes and kits as well as spare parts and components based on the maintenance plans for Air Arabia aircrafts routine jobs.
- Ensures all tools and equipment to be used for Line Maintenance are checked and kept serviceable at all times; advises the “Rotables Team” with any unserviceable tools or parts received in stores.
- Updates and reviews the RAL system to record and monitor all activities related to received and stored parts and equipment taking into consideration material shelf life, tools calibration, shift, handover log book, critical movements, etc., all carried in accordance with agreed formats and circulation terms.
- Ensures all issued but unused parts are credited back to the stock system and returned to the main stores as per Company’s adopted procedures.
- Supports the Stores Supervisor in implementing and maintaining the safety measures, facilities adequacy and cleanliness, storage conditions and needs, communication and overall performance of the Line Store.
- Provides ad-hoc inventory and stores support to both Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts whenever needed.
- Prepares stock report on regular basis; reports any errors on system, identifies causes for errors and recommends corrective measures to ensure no re-occurrence.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or certificate in a related field from a recognized institution combined with needed experience and exposure is acceptable; a bachelor degree in any discipline is preferred.
- Capable of using technology systems; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written) expressed in high level of accuracy.
- Fluent in English Language.
- UAE Driving License.
- The ability to work a rotating shift pattern.
- 1-2 years of related working experience in a similar capacity within the aviation industry; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Working experience on inventory soft-wares shall be treated as an advantage.
- Has necessary working experience and exposure to GCAA rules and regulations pertaining to acceptance, storage and issuance of technical spare parts and associated equipment used for aircrafts maintenance.
- Knowledge and completion of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations training will be an advantage.
- Possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Dependable, self-initiative, takes ownership, and displays energy and enthusiasm.
- Multi-task oriented with high attention to both results and details.
- Capable of working hard and under pressure.
- Physically fit and dynamic, capable of carrying heavy equipment and moving between stores.