The Communications, Marketing & Sales department takes an integrated approach to raising awareness of and amplifying Expo City’s rich and diverse value proposition, driving engagement, footfall and sales. The department also seeks to support the positioning of the UAE more widely by showcasing the UAE as a global platform for diversity, investment and prosperity. The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for the overall positioning of Expo City in domestic and international markets. This includes creating compelling stories and campaigns for a wide range of audiences across a breadth of platforms, liaising with internal and external stakeholders including the different business units to ensure consistency in message and identify opportunities for collaboration, and building relationships with local and international media. The team is also tasked with maintaining Expo City’s owned channels including digital and social, upholding the integrity of the Expo City brand and the spirit of Expo across all touchpoints, facilitating commercial media partnerships, providing technical and content services to broadcasters, and managing sponsorship and brand ambassador relationships.
The purpose of the Manager-Integrated Marketing is to assist in the creation, delivery and tracking of marketing strategies, campaigns, events, activations and media planning.
The main responsibilities for the role as below:
- Support the strategic efforts to build brand awareness and drive conversions/leads to deliver Expo City set KPIs
- Handle tactical marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL and TTL) through management of outsourced suppliers, agency partners and creative content developers
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders
Achieve the required performance outcomes and submit performance-tracking reports in line with the target KPIs.
- Plan and deliver an integrated marketing roadmap, including campaigns, tactics, events and activation
- Plan for the growth of the function, always keeping an eye on revenue opportunities and methods to monetize all media initiatives.
- Support the Director of Marketing, with implementing the overall Marketing strategy and plans
- Develop and review content creation, creative, media planning and events briefs
- Manage the creation and roll-out of all campaigns and activities
- Develop and evaluate multi-market media plans
- Ensure timely delivery of marketing campaign assets including but not limited to: digital, social, radio scripts, and offline media
- Project manage and deliver activations and events
- Monitoring and optimizing the campaign and marketing activities performance
- Managing the implementation, tracking, and measurement of all campaigns, including post-campaign effectiveness analysis.
- Use analytics from previous campaigns and consumer research to inform and create performance indicators for future campaigns and marketing activities;
- Work with key stakeholders and multi-functional teams from across the business as well as other marketing colleagues to deliver and amplify campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Regular monitoring and reporting against milestones;
- Ensure continual and up to date adherence to Expo policies, procedures and frameworks;
- Ensure knowledge management capturing of all relevant information in an accessible format;
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships;
- Support the team’s annual planning, delivery and overall performance, including budgeting, budget control and reporting and recruitment;
- Any other tasks prioritized by the line manager and assigned, as required by needs and working practices.
Minimum of 8 years of experience in Marketing and activations as well as:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Advertisement, Arts or Business
- Extensive experience and proven track record in campaign marketing
- Dynamic, alert and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Project management, self-initiating and excellent in working with groups.
- Strong organizational skills and leadership ability;
- Innovative, adaptable, enthusiastic, detail-oriented;
- Communication skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Media planning experience
- Proficiency in MS office software
- Creative and content creation project management experience