The Real Estate Developments department is responsible for the development and delivery of operational for the real estate projects at Expo City Dubai. The team is responsible for implementing the development strategy for Expo City Dubai and works with variety of stakeholders from the master planning phase, through design and construction, to ensure the delivery of large-scale construction projects.
The Manager – Sales is responsible for building and leading a successful Sales team to achieve the assigned sales KPIs.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Own coaching and performance monitoring of sales executives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Develop strategies aimed towards achieving business growth by forging relationships with our channel partners and building a strong channel partner network
- Cultivate and develop strategic partnerships with channel partners who increase promotional activity of Expo City Dubai resulting in increased Researched client business issues and objectives to offer appropriate solutions
- Negotiate prices, terms of sales and service agreements for maximized revenue
- Creating new business opportunities through identifying new channel partners and establishing relationships which increase market share of Expo City Dubai Acquisition of new clients
- Lead conversion from numerous marketing channels
- Creating a short- and long-term sales plan with the intention of achieving the given objectives
- Consistently meet revenue goals in accordance with team/organizational goals
- Obtaining referrals from the current clientele to widen the sales pipeline.
- Management of customer relationships
- Recognize customer needs.
- Responsible for increasing the revenue generation of existing channel partners
6 years of experience in sales or a similar role within the real estate industry as well as:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- CRM System: use all the Post Sales transactions on the system to create and close all the assigned activities.
- Processes & workflow: Follow and adhere to all the approved processes.
- Maintain the quality of service: Ensure delivering high quality of service specially in terms of the of the time frame agreed.
- Adherence to the company internal policy & procedures.
- Product Knowledge: Having all the needed knowledge related to the project and handover details.