Dutco Interiors are looking to recruit experienced Pre – Construction Manager to work on Major Interior/Fit-Out Projects across Dubai.
Duties are as follows:
1. Lead all pre-construction services including from design, budgeting, and bidding to accomplish contract requirements
2. Review the scope of construction work to be completed so as to determine the type of work, basic materials, project duration and define the responsibility for construction.
3. Prepare conceptual, schematic, design development and estimates as required to support preconstruction activities and clients.
4. Understand and be able to communicate scope of contract to your supervisors, clients, and subcontractors.
5. Manage the project team’s performance to ensure that the contract requirements are fulfilled, and that safety, insurance and legal procedures or requirements are followed and risks limited.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. UAE/MOFA Attested University Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
2. Minimum 10 years of working experienced in pre-construction management with good track record of project success
3. Experienced handling Interiors/Fit-out Projects is a must
4. High level communication skills and able to communicate clearly to management, clients and subcontractors
5. Immediate joiners will be prioritized