We are looking for a Recruitment Officer with full-cycle Insurance Business Development Managers (BDM) recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting BDM candidates to screening and hiring. Holding a database of BDMs having insurance sales experience will be preferred.
A successful Recruitment Officer should be able to attract BDM candidates using various sources, like social media networks and referrals. Our ideal Recruitment Officer holds vast experience in screening, interviewing and assessing BDM candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities and sole focus of the Recruitment Officer are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best Business Development Managers, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment. Hiring of business development managers or in an insurance industry will be preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and recruitment skills.
- Proficiency in English would be highly regarded.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm GST Mondays to Fridays; and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm GST Saturdays.
We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team who shares our values and is eager to contribute their unique skills and perspectives to our collective success.