About Fakeeh University Hospital
Fakeeh University Hospital delivers the best possible outcomes for its patients through smart technology and academic strengths. Built on an integrated healthcare model, the hospital brings you the legacy of over four decades of compassionate care – drawn from the renowned Fakeeh Care group based in Saudi Arabia.
Fakeeh University Hospital is made up of like-minded healthcare providers, working towards a common goal, which is, delivering quality healthcare to people all around the world. Our passionate staff members have years of experience within and outside the country.
Fakeeh University Hospital is a digital hospital, having fully integrated electronic medical records, supporting improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the community at large. Additionally, we operate an efficient emergency department
- The Registered Nurse is responsible in Assessment, Management and Provision of Quality Nursing Care to all patients. An active member of the multidisciplinary team and collaborates in the development, execution, and evaluation of the multidisciplinary plan of care or critical pathway.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Nurses care for newborn babies who are delivered pre-term (neonates) or at-term newborns who experience complications at the time of birth. The NICU provides intensive around-the-clock care, including both medical needs and basic daily care activities.
- I. CLINICAL PRACTICE/QUALITY CARE
- II. RESOURCE UTILIZATION
- III. COLLABORATION
- IV. ETHICS AND EDUCATION
- Diploma in Nursing or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of continuous nursing experience in UAE or from home country
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Neonatal ICU.
- Previous overseas experience is advantage but not required
- Diagnostic Testing
- Patient Counseling
- Treatment Planning
- Vital Signs