The role will be accountable to support various functions within the Finance team
- Support the three year strategic planning process
- Participate in companywide initiatives aiming at value creation
- Support in developing standard models for finance planning and analysis to be implemented across all OpCos/ BUs
- Support formulating and implementing KPIs reporting mechanisms to enhance/ facilitate financial decision support and target setting processes across all business units and countries.
- Perform deep dive analytics around asset level performance
- Working closely with the finance Team
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, presence, poise, and confidence
- Ability to take initiative and have a strong sense of ownership
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.