Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
United Diesel is specialized in commercial vehicles and is the authorized distributor of Renault Trucks, Tata Motor, Buses and Trucks. It offers complete after Sales Services and provides innovative transport solutions.
Develop, maintain and strengthen business relationships with customers and companies in general from any type by doing a regular visit to their premises to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction standards in the designated area.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including growth areas, trends, new customers, partnerships, – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Visit prospective customer at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and/or requirement-specific solutions
- Collaborate with technical teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support, if necessary
- Work with the customer to establish a common set of goals and objectives linked to the account plan with a focus on value creation, mutual ownership and execution
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors and the latest product-line developments in order to aid customer in their buying decisions
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements as per set guidelines, and secure the orders or renew the orders
- Open new customer’s account fulfilling necessary administrative requirements of company
- Improve sales and profitability through increased dealer network and/or volume throughput in new or existing customer base
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Monitor and review sales performance versus the set targets of customer and proactively address problems in order to ensure consistent targets achievement;
- Provide sales status reports (daily, weekly, monthly) as may be required by the Sales Manager to ensure necessary actions are taken;
- Provide feedback to Sales Manager on market conditions, competitive products, policies, distribution activities, advertising initiatives, etc., that will aid decisions on sales strategies in his area
- Assist credit control team in collection resolving customer disputes
- Comply with the company QMS requirements.
- Min. Higher Secondary, Diploma
- Bachelor degree would be preferable
- Min 3 years in the UAE
Knowledge & Skills
- Customer and Personal Service:- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Sales and Marketing:- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Market Knowledge:- Knowledge of target customer, industry, territory, etc.
- Language:- Proficient in English language (Verbal and written), Arabic and Hindi would be an added advantage
- Persuasion:- Persuading others to change their minds or behaviour.
- Active Listening:- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Negotiation:- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Social Perceptiveness:- Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do