Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
United Diesel is specialized in commercial vehicles and is the authorized distributor of Renault Trucks, Tata Motor, Buses and Trucks. It offers complete after Sales Services and provides innovative transport solutions.
Assess and Manage the competence of the sales and aftersales team. Coordinate with the principal to set the right training programs and follow up implementation of head of the departments. Develop the technical knowledge of both sales and aftersales team and ensure aftersales team acquire the certificates required by the principals.
- Asses the sales and aftersales team capabilities and identify gaps and area of improvement in technical and product knowledge
- Ensure all manufacturer training agenda and program are implemented and followed by sales and aftersales team
- Ensure continuous progress in the technical team capabilities
- Coordinate between the principal and aftermarket team to ensure they acquire the required certificates
- Prepare the Sales and service team for any new product launch
- Prepare the sales and service team for new technology and new products
- Provide the necessary training to key customers
- Support customers and aftermarket team in troubleshooting and solving products’ technical failures
- Bachelor Degree preferably mechanical or Automobile engineer
- Min of 5-6 Years of CV training and competence development management experience
Knowledge & Skills
Technical knowledge — Deep knowledge of Commercial Vehicles technical specifications