Job Requisition ID: 157953
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for competent & performance driven Customer Service Representative to work with our Al Futtaim Logistics business.
This is a full-time permanent role with Al Futtaim Group. It will work 5 days a week with 2 days off. Working hours are from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
What you will do
• Ask question and record customer requests without delay
• Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions
• Empathize and clarify customer requests
• Check and ensure accordance of invoice and work performed.
• Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
• Promotion of value-added services
• Resolution of Customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
Required skills to be successful
• Technical Diploma or High school graduate would be an ideal fit
• Able to communicate effectively
• Customer service experience will be an added advantage
• UAE National with family book
About the team
The role will report to the Business Sector Manager and you will be working in a busy warehouse environment wherein you will be dealing directly with Supervisor on a daily basis
What equips you for the role
The ideal candidate for this role should possess at least a High School Diploma. You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong customer service, analytical and communication skills.