About Jumeirah Group and Jumeirah Restaurants
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award- winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts is a leading luxury hospitality brand that operates a world-class portfolio of 26 properties, comprising beachfront resorts, city hotels, and luxury serviced residences across the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments. Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Restaurants is a Dubai-based full-service hospitality provider, with an iconic portfolio of acclaimed homegrown brands, specializing in the innovation, nurture and operation of sustainable food and beverage concepts ranging from premium-casual to quick-service restaurants and casual dining venues. Jumeirah Restaurant’s current owned portfolio consists of nine brands including: The Noodle House, Flow, Pai Thai, Trattoria, The Duck Hook, Hillhouse Brasserie, Boaz, Butcha and The Bolt Hole. In addition to operating its owned venues, Jumeirah Restaurants is responsible for Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts’ dining strategy, acting as a consultative arm for the wealth of exceptional culinary experiences and signature venues across Jumeirah’s portfolio.
About the Job
An opportunity has arisen for a Waiter/ress to join the team of Pai Thai. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Efficiently take and process orders, while serving and clearing food and drinks within specified timeframes.
- Anticipate customer needs and expectations correctly, including those with special needs, and provide appropriate products, services or information.
- Demonstrate trust, support, and respect towards team members in day-to-day work activities.
- Prepare the outlet for service utilizing opening checklist and as instructed through briefings.
- Maintain good knowledge of menu to answer questions the guests may have.
- Complete cleaning, opening & closing checklists, and other checklists/ forms when instructed by senior colleagues.
- Perform side duties including folding napkins, rolling silverware, cleaning trays, restocking shelves, filling ice bins, cleaning and breaking down service area, using cleaning compounds, and other duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Fluent in English and additional language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications (epicure, micros).
- Previous experience in the serving capacity of the same role in a restaurant is required.
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, life insurance, and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.